What Dreams May Come

Dreams, what are they, what do they mean, why do we care?

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Dream 3-15-05

Last night's dream was another on the topic of Cruise ships. Recently I dreamt about going on another cruise with my cousin who's about to get married. Well, in last night's dream I was on the ship about to leave harbor. I was travelling with some other folk but decided that I needed some time to myself so struck out on my own to explore the ship.

I found this place where I could get a present for signing up for something. I think the present included Chocolate but I'm certain it included a book. I also had a book of my own at the time. I thought briefly that I needed to tell my travel partners about this but decided to do so after settling down to read. The ship set sail and I sat looking at the waters ahead of use. We came to a hill and the water dwindled to a trickle. The ship climbed the hill and then headed down the trickle of water on the other side. One of my books slid forward and fell off the ship. I leaned over and picked it up, since there wasn't much water and the book landed on the dry land just beside the ship.

Then another book fell (someone else's) and my second book fell. Since my spot on the ship had already passed that point I asked the people behind me if they could pick up my book as they passed them. They did and handed them up to me. The weird thing about the ship at this point was that it seemed to curve in an S shape with the terrain as we came down the trickle of water into the ditch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home